1.2 The Customer can access the SIMsmart home page and browse the site without disclosing any personal data, apart from the information collected by cookies that SIMsmart use (See section 5 below).
2.1 Personal information will only be collected with the Customer's consent.
2.2 The Customer’s personal information (which includes name, address and any other details provided by the Customer to SIMsmart which identify the Customer as an individual) may be processed by SIMsmart.
2.3 SIMsmart may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you to/from other companies within the SIMsmart group, its authorized carriers and its service providers including Credit Reference agencies.
2.4 SIMsmart may be required to disclose personal information or documents about a customer if required to do so by law in the prevention of criminal activities in accordance with US legislation.
2.5 SIMsmart will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent.
SIMsmart will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information that is held is accurate, complete and up to date.
SIMsmart, other SIMsmart group companies, its authorized carriers and service providers will use the Customer's personal information for the purpose of administering SIMsmart's relationship with the Customer, such as, order fulfillment, verifying the customer’s identity and delivery address, authorizing debit/credit card payments and processing any other transactions authorized by the Customer. SIMsmart may also wish to inform Customers of special offers, undertake product or customer research/development and provide other marketing information to the Customer which SIMsmart thinks the Customer may find of interest. If a Customer does not wish to receive any marketing information they may request that their details are excluded from any promotional activity by contacting SIMsmart at the address displayed in section 8 below.
6.1 SIMsmart uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but SIMsmart. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
6.2 Notwithstanding section 6.1 SIMsmart cannot guarantee the protection of Customers' personal data transmitted electronically due to the nature of the Internet. Customers should be aware that when personal information is disclosed on the Internet it may be collected by another user and may result in unsolicited messages from other Internet users.
The Customer has the right to request a copy of all the personal information SIMsmart holds about them (a small fee may apply) and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests to SIMsmart at the address in section 8 below.
8.1 SIMsmart is committed to a zero-tolerance, anti-Spamming policy.
Under this policy, we prohibit:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through The Company’s computer systems.
- Relaying email through a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used SIMsmart computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised material. This includes any promotional materials, URL's, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorised solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting others’ email addresses from the SIMsmart servers for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorised material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Allowing third parties to contact our customer database without the customers prior consent.
- Emailing non SIMsmart customers promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
- Emailing SIMsmart customers who have opted out of email based contact promotional or marketing materials without their prior consent.
8.2 Information Use Personally identifiable information is collected
and used by SIMsmart for four general purposes:
- fulfillment of your order requests for products and services
- customization of the content you see
- to contact you about special offers and new products. Please note; you can opt-out of marketing materials at any time
- billing and order status purposes
- fulfillment and maintenance of membership and service agreements
8.3 Information Sharing SIMsmart does not trade, sell or rent your
SIMsmart will only share your personally identifiable information in the following
- SIMsmart has your consent to share the information
- SIMsmart needs to provide the information to other companies to fulfill your request for a product or service. For example; a shipping company, credit card processing company, or service partner. (Without your consent, these companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information provided beyond what is necessary to assist SIMsmart.
- SIMsmart is legally required to provide information in response to court orders, subpoenas or legal process.
- SIMsmart finds that your actions violate the usage guidelines outlined in the SIMsmart Terms & Conditions.
- SIMsmart feels that an emergency situation has arisen which requires us to release information before you can be contacted for consent. For example; a verified family emergency.
8.4 Links The SIMsmart web site contains links to other web sites. SIMsmart is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites owned and operated by other companies. When you leave the SIMsmart web site, please read the privacy policies of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by SIMsmart, and such information remains private and secure when you follow links to other web sites.
3520 West Miller Road